The Labor Saving, Money Making HVAC Tool:
Separates Fan/Blower Hubs from Motor Shafts in Seconds
Time = Money
If you provide service work at a flat rate, the HubBlaster could pay for itself within the first use.
No more tedious frustrating hours spent fulling hubs, squirrel-cage blowers and condenser fans.
Money Making Tool
Hours saved using the HubBlaster means you can take more service calls and make more money!
- Remove Shaft set screw
- Remove all motor mounting bolts
- Determine hub size and select proper plastic centering bushing
- Place centering bushing inside of locking hub adaptor
- Place hub adaptor over hub and tighten set screws
- Place hub puller over adaptor and turn clockwise to lock
- Attach drill/impact driver to shaft
- Engage drill/impact driver clockwise to pull hub
"*" indicates required fields
© 2023 – Hub Blaster